Little Compton, Rhode Island

The Farmhouse

Originally positioned just a stone’s throw away, the farmhouse was relocated to this site in 1753. Owned by the same family since originally constructed, this home was also the first stop for the underground railroad as travelers were secretly left at the nearby beach to find their freedom. Honoring and celebrating the historical significance of this quintessential farmhouse was our first priority; enriching coastal living for a modern family quickly followed. Simplicity, daylight, and connectivity with the family farm are the roots of this thoughtful restoration and addition.


3,580 sq/ft


K&R Construction




Meghan Sepe